exploitation · justice · politics · Word of the Day Challenge

Zero

zeroimage link

Word of the Day Challenge — rubric

BILL COSBY

INITIAL PRISON THERAPY RUBRIC

Date: ASAP

Quarterly Updates for the Next ____Years

Report #: 1

OBJECTIVE

EXCELLENT

2 pts.

COMPETENT

1 pt.

NEEDS WORK

0 pts.

SCORE

Knowledge/

Understanding

20%

I understand that my cycle of drugging then sexually victimizing others is wrong and criminal behavior I acknowledge that I practiced a cycle of drugging and then sexually victimizing others I am mystified as to why everyone, especially the judge, is picking on me for just having a little fun.

0

Thinking/Inquiry

30%

I understand the thinking errors that led me to sexually victimize multiple incapacitated victims I acknowledge I convinced myself that it was ok to drug and sexually victimize multiple victims I’m still trying to figure out why my celebrity and the fact that I’m part of the ruling patriarchy wasn’t able to keep me from prison.

0

Communication

20%

Ready, willing, and able to apologize to each of my victims, even the ones nobody knows about, as well as make an extensive public statement as to why I’m a predatory piece of shit and why I need to stay locked up for the rest of my life for the public’s safety. I have stopped denying that I harmed my victims by first drugging them, then sexually victimizing them, and then forcing them to stay silent until they couldn’t or wouldn’t remain silent any longer, and then forcing them to go through a legal process that further victimized them. I’m innocent! I don’t care what the courts say! I’ll do my time, but you’re locking up an innocent old man who can barely see.

0

Use of Compensatory Aids

20%

Every asset I own has been liquidated and placed in a perpetual trust fund for victims of sexual victimization while incapacitated. I am looking at the pictures of the faces of each of my victims every day, until a shred of empathy begins to grow within me. Room tosses continue to find sexual contraband that fantasizes what I did to my victims.

0

Total Score of Less Than 8 indicates Mr. Cosby remain incarcerated, without access to other prisoners. Therapy will continue once a week while Mr. Cosby is incarcerated.

P.S.  I lifted this rubric from a website and changed the content except for the categories and %s.  I just realized this only adds up to 90%!  Oops.  Maybe the other 10% is a subjective impression?  In Cosby’s case, it’s a moot point.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s