on

Michael de Adder was fired for speaking truth to power through his art of cartooning. https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/30/media/canadian-cartoon-trump/index.html

via A Canadian cartoonist lost his job after an illustration of Trump went viral. Now he’s speaking out. — Hobo Moon Cartoons

At least he showed the world the true face and thinking of Trump.

If you go to the post this came from, there are are whole series of Tr*mp cartoons by this guy. He has perfectly assessed the monster with his drawings.

Oh, great. I will check it.

I can’t believe the Canadian publication fired him for telling the truth…

It’s the whole political environment these days

Remarkable work.

3. Paula Light says:

It’s a great cartoon. Perfectly showcases the selfish callousness of Trump and his whole admin.

4. Fandango says:

It’s really unfortunate that there are so many in the media who are intimidated by Trump. At this rate, all dissension and criticism will soon be punishable by loss of job…or worse.

5. selizabryangmailcom says:

But I thought Canada loathed Trump! When he first banned all Muslims from entering America, Canadians were among the first to balk and hold rallies and signs saying, “Muslims are welcome,” etc.
    The only thing I can think is it’s such a tragic picture, especially with the baby daughter there too, that it was *too soon* to comment on like that with a political cartoon. But still–Canada? Here, yeah. Canada?

Yes it is a tragic picture of a tragic reality that is still tender. If you click on the link to the original post there are a series of eerily accurate cartoons that involve Tr*mp and figures from Canadian (and USA) politics

6. I actually didn’t get it at first, till I realized that was the man and his daughter that drown trying to come into the US. A very appropriate cartoon as it shows Trump is only concerned with himself.

As always. I”m glad you got it and feel it speaks to who the POTUS is.

7. Carol Anne says:

Wow! Thats terrible! He shouldnt have been fired!

8. Lael-Heart says:

The state of our world scares the crap out of me.
    On the one hand I’m grateful these types of people are making themselves known to us through their actions, regardless of what excuses they give. But on the other…the fact that they do these things and then go on about their business with no repercussions makes me afraid for what else they’re going to do and get away with it. There is already so much horrible stuff going on…
    I feel pretty helpless about the whole mess of it.

I do too, Lael.