A2Z Challenge 2020 Theme Reveal!

Theme Reveal #AtoZChallenge 2020 badge

Many of my readers have already seen what my A2Z theme will be this April.  For those who haven’t and for other A2Z 2020 participants who are interested in blog-hopping to find new, cool blogs,

::::DRUM ROLL::::

ESSENTIAL OILS ARE THIS YEAR’S THEME

My main source of information will be the comprehensive 800 page plus 25 year anniversary revised edition of The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, written by Ms. Valerie Worwood.

I’ll be talking about the sources of the plants that are condensed into essential oils, what their therapeutics uses are, pictures, and interesting historical and cultural tidbits on them when found.  Precautions are included as well.

Some posts will talk about carrier oils, which “carry” or dilute full-strength essential oils.  Dynamite comes in small packages and just one drop of an oil can pack a wallop!

Every day will include at least one “recipe” for a remedy, beauty product, aromatherapy blend using essential oils.  The recipes will come from Ms. Worwood’s book but also from various sites on the internet.

1. Paula Light says:

Awesome! I’ve decided to do it too 🙂

Great! What will you be doing it on? Or do I have to wait until tomorrow for your reveal??

1. Paula Light says:

I think i just posted it ~ games!

2. jazzfeathers says:

Fantastic theme! I can’t wait to learn mor eabout essential oils, which I find fascinating, but know very very little about.

@JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter – Theme Reveal – Living the Twenties

Glad you are interested in my topic! I plan on checking your blog out, as I would love to learn more about the Twenties!

3. Best of luck for April – hope the post planning and creation is going well. I know next to nothing about essential oils, so I look forward to learning more 😀
    Tasha
    Tasha’s Thinkings & Virginia’s Parlour

Great, Tasha. Thanks for stopping by. Glad you plan on checking out my A2Z! I will check yours out soon to see your topics!

4. What a great idea. It’s a subject I’ve given very little thought to.

Keith, you are going to be amazed at how much you learn about them!

5. Shalini says:

What a fantastic theme. A friend of mine is writing on the same though she hasn’t written a theme reveal post. Happy A to Z.

Thank you, Shalini. I’m a newbie to essential oils, so I’m learning right along with everybody else as I post 🙂 Glad you stopped by!

6. ghostmmnc says:

I’ll enjoy learning about the oils, too. I know I have several little bottles of them and no idea what to do with them. 🙂

Well you may find out (depending on the ones you have!)

7. I’m not that familiar with essential oils. It will be fun to learn more. Weekends In Maine

Thanks for stopping by. See you on the A2Z trail!

8. Anne M Bray says:

Wonderful! This is information I can use!
    Thanks for stopping by my A-Z Trucks reveal.

9. I am sure that I will learn a lot from your posts Li.

I hope so. I’m a serious convert now.

10. kristin says:

I know next to nothing about essential oils and look forward to your posts.

Glad to know you’ll be stopping by!

11. Narayana Rao Kvss says:

Oils for Health. Good information to readers. Best wishes. My theme is: Industrial Engineering Practice in Top Global Manufacturing Companies – Top 100

Thanks for stopping by. I probably won’t be reading your A2Z but if you want to learn about essential oils, see you in April!

12. Fabulous theme. I love working with essential oils and can’t wait to catch your posts. Happy A-to-Z-ing.

So happy to hear it. See you on the A2Z trail!

13. Thank you for commenting on my theme reveal. I truly love your theme! I have been studying and using essential oils for about 15 years. I am looking forward to your posts.

Alexandra, I’m just new to them, so if you see anything inaccurate, I hope you will let me know. Any additional comments about them would be most appreciated as well. I’m posting from written sources and you have been using them! 🙂

1. I will leave a comment if I notice anything. 🙂

14. Lael-Heart says:

woot woot! I’m taking notes on all the cool new things you find, yay!

15. Frédérique says:

Sounds and smell good 😉 Great theme, I need to learn more about essential oils as my knowledge is close to zero… 😉
    My 2020 AtoZ Reveal

Awesome. See you on the A2Z trail!

16. theresaly520 says:

Awesome theme! I hope to learn more as the only bottles I have are Tea Tree Oil and Eucalyptus.

So happy you like the theme. Are you doing A2Z this year? I am going through the spreadsheet list as much as I can before 4/1.

1. theresaly520 says:

I saw your blog near the top of the theme reveal list and was pretty excited.😊

I’m doing AtoZ as well. For fun, Im writing flash fiction of some items that caught my curiosity this past year.

I’m also doing something for school related to technology and innovation management.

Sounds interesting. See you on the A2Z trail!

1. theresaly520 says:

Had trouble with my theme reveal link earlier: https://theresaly520.wordpress.com/2020/03/17/haiku-feline-above-a-z-2020-theme-reveal/

Cheers to a fantastic season!

17. Anne Nydam says:

Good luck with the A-Z Challenge! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for all the letters.

Thank you Anne. Sorry for late response, just found your comment in my spam folder. Just a few more days!

18. I look forward to reading about oils.

Awesome! Are you doing A2Z also??

19. This looks very interesting Msjadeli. Looking forward to reading your content throughout April. Good luck with your #A2ZChallange
    Do check out if my theme interests you: http://www.rightpurchasing.com/a2zchallenge/
    –rightpurchasing.com

Just checked your challenge reveal out. Sounds interesting.

1. Thank you.
        Hope to see you around when April begins. Good luck 🙂

20. soniadogra says:

It would be wonderful to learn about essential oils. Good luck to you!

Glad it sounds like an interesting topic for you. Thank you!

21. Waiting to read your posts..See you around..😊

22. Anagha Yatin says:

Except for the cooking oil, my familiarity with the essential oils is big zero. Thought it would be great opportunity to learn something new here. Very interesting topic for me!
    Wishing you a very happy A to Z 2020 !

Thank you, Anagha!