The Miracle of Snow

Image result for sunlight sparkles snow

I look out of the window as the sun makes the blanket of snow over all sparkle and am filled with wonder. We take snow for granted but as I look at the zillions of unique snowflakes that casually land and rest together, I shouldn’t. Whenever I’m feeling drained and numbed of joy, I need to look to the snow in all of its wonder. I just don’t see how all of this can be an accident of physics.

Winter doldrums lift
as the brightness shines in on
my pale weary face.

ย

image link

1. Well said, my friend! ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿ™‚ thanks!

I love snow…send some our way. Snow makes me feel young again with excitement.

It’s the first real snowfall we’ve had all year. I will send the next snowstorm to you.

That is a deal…one inch would shut Nashville down! I would love it.

As a wise turtle once said; โ€œ There are no accidents โ€œ
    Kung fu panda!

We too often overlook the beauty right in front of us. (K)

Kerfe, I watched a movie last night called, “Loving Vincent,” which is a movie hand-painted in VanGogh’s style that tells a story about the time surrounding his death. It’s a must-see if you haven’t already. Your comment reminded me of it.

That sounds right up my alley. I wonder if they have it at the library.

5. Your feelings for snow are my feelings for sunshine. ๐Ÿ˜
    Both are miraculous, of course. But sunshine on my skin is, for me, pure joy.

Same here for me with the sun, Gia. The fact we only get about 120 sunny days a year in MI makes me value it. The sun turns the snow to magic.

1. Very well said. ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘