1. Lucy says:

Now this is probably the ONLY case where saying “I got shot” is a good thing. 😁 Very happy for you, Lisa, that’s awesome.

Thanks, my friend 🙂

2. Ingrid says:

Great news 🤗

3. ghostmmnc says:

Very good and I like the little verse about it. 🙂

4. Ah, yes, to take flight again to places unknown . . . Congrats, Lisa! 🌞

5. I’m very happy for you. 🥳

6. Dave says:

Good for you! My sister in law got the one-dose shot last week and didn’t even have any side effects. My sweetie’s got a doc’s appointment next week and hopefully will get it then. I on the other hand have a history of life-threatening allergic reactions, so I won’t be getting it … but will feel better when most adults out there have. I think wearing masks and limiting time in crowded buildings may stick for some time though.

Thanks, Dave! I saw Dr. Fauci on A Late Show with Stephen Colbert and he said that the J&J one-dose isn’t as effective (about 60%) as the Pfizer & Moderna (between 92-95%) but! there have been no cases of people who have gotten the J&J who have had to be hospitalized or died, which is the foundational purpose of the vaccine. Plus it is only one dose and it can be stored at less-than super-cold temps, which makes it way easier to transport. I’m glad your SIL got the vax and your sweetie will get hers next week. My younger son and daddy-to-be is still waiting for his time, which should be around 4/5, but he won’t be “safe” in time for his baby’s birth, which is so frightening to me. I’m sorry you aren’t able to get the vax, and I hope that those who can get it will get it asap!