1. Thanks for sharing the video. 🙏

Not my video but happy to share it. Happy Friday ❤

2. neil reid says:

I’d forgotten. Used to work near a creek with an abundance of these trees.

It can get bad around here. Today was the first I saw it this year.

3. I kinda like the cottonwood “snow”. What I don’t like are the sticky seeds that are hard to remove from the car and the soles of my feet.

For sure. I would have preferred real rain. Those sticky seeds sprout up everywhere also 😦

1. I just had fun washing my feet after a walk in the park.

Didn’t you do that Hilly 100 today??? How do you have energy left to walk in the park!?

1. Naw, that was yesterday. Today I had my pupils dilated for an eye exam, so walked in the drizzle in sunglasses. If the sun had been shining I’d have hidden inside all day instead of just half the day. I can now look at a computer screen as long as I keep the sunglasses on.

Aha. It keeps threatening rain (I wish it would carry through with the threat) here.

4. Badfinger (Max) says:

It’s beautiful but I’m sneezing just looking at it lol.

lol. I wonder if that’s why I’ve been sneezing the past couple of days!? Ugh. Maybe I’m developing allergies…

1. Badfinger (Max) says:

I get them really easy….

It does look like snow! I’m sneezing too. (K)

6. Wow, that looks pretty cool, except perhaps for folks with spring allergies! 🙂

It rained this morning, thank goodness, pulling the snow fluff out of the air. (an American sentence to boot!)