I would like to thank SanaH at A Pause for Nature for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you so much Sana!
Click on the link above to visit her blog.
- Do you own pets? I have an aquarium with freshwater tropical fish in it. No other pets
- What is your favourite flower?
My favorite flower is the peony. Its lush foliage, which changes color through the season, the many different colors, and the delicious ginger fragrance are what draws me in. The ants and the bees love them also!
- How would you celebrate this new year?
Sitting home, having a toddy, and watching a movie. I used to watch New Year’s Eve show in NYC when I had cable.
Do you prefer tea/coffee?
I prefer coffee during the day and various herbal teas in the evening.
- Do you enjoy the rain? Does it make you happy or gloomy?
Warm rain in the summertime is cause for happiness as the plants are getting their drinks. Rain in the fall is more gloomy because the sun is gone.
- Have you ever experienced a near death situation?
Yes. Car accidents, chased on a bike late one night (not sure how it would have turned out if he would have caught me), and almost drowned in Lake Michigan once (pulled out by a rip.)
Do you believe in Karma?
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees on one of their own posts
- List the rules and display the award logo on your post/blog
Who is your favorite actor? What’s your favorite movie he is in?
Who is your favorite actress? What’s your favorite movie she is in?
Who is your hero(ine)?
If you could live anywhere (and your family wanted to go with you and you could afford it), where would you live?
What’s your fondest memory from childhood?
What’s your fondest memory from adulthood?
If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?
Cake or pie?
What’s your favorite kind of tree?
Coat or layers?
If you could be one person for a day, who would you be and what would you do?
Everyone is welcome to answer any of the questions above in the comment box below.