Carlin Diaz: Saucy psychedelic animation — Canadian Art Junkie

I watched these last night and was mesmerized by them.  They are SPECTACULAR!

These animated illustrations are gems, showcasing the talent of Carlín Díaz, a Venezuelan graphic artist and animation director living in Paris. His portfolio covers a wide variety of art, but these videos most clearly show off his saucy, psychedelic style.

via Carlin Diaz: Saucy psychedelic animation — Canadian Art Junkie

These are great. And the music too. The wonderful flat colors remind me of Rija Yoo–do you know her work? (K)

Yes they are, and yes, the music is also wonderful, I love this kind of music (not sure what it is called, but I think of it as salsa music.) No I hadn’t seen Rija Yoo’s work before but just checked out her blog and started following it. Definitely see a similarity with the flat colors. Beautiful art that twangs neat places in the brain ❤

I love those flat colors, and yet I can’t do that kind of art. But I can enjoy it when others do!

There is room enough for all of us. Are you going to do OctWriPoMo?

Right now it seems way too challenging, but maybe I can fit in a few of the prompts. I always hope to get art and writing done every day, but right now there’s too much else going on. Your output always amazes me…I don’t know how you do it!

OK cool, I will see you on that trail some of the time then. You take the time for your art, which I need to make more time for. I have time for more output being retired with no life to speak of 😉

You should do more art!

2. ghostmmnc says:

Those are really cool and fun to watch. Love the music along with them, too. 🙂

🙂 Glad you liked them