#FF — January 20, 2021

PHOTO PROMPT © Sandra Crook

Electoral College declared Biden and Harris winners in December. January 6, Congress confirmed. Today, they’re inaugurated.

White House security last week determined by sonar – no rat shows a blip that big – that the exiting POTUS has dug himself a bunker under it and refuses to concede or face charges for tax fraud, child exploitation, and hate crimes.

The Army’s Special Ferret Unit –called in from Syria– were on standby until the ceremony was over.

Photojournalists captured him just before they slapped on the cuffs.

I’m still President!,” he whined.

Melania watched the newscast from Mar-a-Lago, smiling.

[100 words]

Rochelle Wisoff-Fields is the entertaining host of Friday Fictioneers.

1. neilmacdon says:

I wish that were just fanciful

As long as he’s rooted out, I don’t care how they do it.

2. Thank you for giving me a chuckle!

Susan A Eames at
    Travel, Fiction and Photos

My pleasure 🙂

3. Snarf. Funny but prophetic?

I heard he’s remodeling Mar-a-lago, which he might stupidly try to do like what happened in the Civil War, where there’s a southern capitol. Let’s hope the bunker scenario is what he goes with.

4. Fandango says:

I’d love to see him carried out of the White House in handcuffs. How fitting would that be?

I’d drink a whole bottle of champagne if he did.

5. Laughing here – the ferret unit must be a thing to behold – all lined up on the tarmac – little camo vests, pointy teeth and whiskers.

🙂 Maybe Wes Anderson will write a screenplay about it.

1. 😀 (reckon you’ve got a good draft right here)

6. ceayr says:

Not a big fan of your outgoing president, hmm?
    Har, har, har!

🙂 That’s an understatement!

7. Iain Kelly says:

The interesting thing will be if he bothers to be there for Biden’s inauguration. It’s hard to see how he can show face after his behaviour since the election. And I suspect Biden will be quite happy not to see him!

8. ghostmmnc says:

haha I like this! 🙂

9. Nobbinmaug says:

This could prove to be prophetic. I hope there’s video. I would watch it all day every day.

I just read an article today that his neighbors in Mar-a-Lago don’t want him there. They all signed a petition to keep him out citing him reneging on an agreement he signed in 1993. I guess he turned his residence into a club in a residential area, and the neighbors don’t want it there. I would love it if he were evicted from two places at the same time.

You know I would watch it all day every day also.
      It’s no surprise his neighbors in FL want him out and it’s because he violated some agreement he made. I watched the netflix mini-series on Epstein awhile back and they talked about Mar-a-Lago being a place where Ghislaine recruited females to exploit there. I wish he would move to Russia.

1. Nobbinmaug says:

My roommate started the Epstein documentary. She didn’t even make it halfway through the first episode. The only loss with him is he didn’t live long enough to indict Trump. I hope he goes to jail. If he goes to Russia, he’ll evade conviction. Though it would be funny to see how easily Putin discards him now that he has no power.

I think Epstein is still alive. They did a body switcheroo. He wouldn’t last long in Russia, I agree. The Russian people would chew him up for breakfast.

1. Nobbinmaug says:

You might be right. I think he voted in Georgia.

I wish this was true.

We’ll see 🙂

11. Let’s start visualising so that we actually see it happening soon 🙂

Good idea! 🙂

12. Dear Lisa,

That last line made me glad I’d set my coffee down. We’re placing bets in our house how long it will take for the divorce proceedings to begin after the changing of the guard. SMH. Well done.

Shalom,

Rochelle

Rochelle, the sooner she gets their child away from that monster the better. Thank you, and glad you enjoyed the story.
      Shalom,
      Lisa

I’m pretty sure he’s not going to move out on his own. The problem is his cult of supporters who all have guns and are eager to use them. And the Republican enablers. I do hope Ghislaine tells all, all , all. (K)

I agree about his not moving out willingly. The military hates him for all of the disses he’s made against them over the years, so they would probably be happy to escort him out of the building (and immediately changing the locks!) He’s like a toxic narcissist partner who needs to be evicted.

About Ghislaine, agreed, IF they can keep her alive to do it. She must have secret safety caches of dirt on a lot of people to still be alive. Once they are ferreted out, ta-ta!

She might trade the info for leniency. but she would need to change her identity….

14. Chris Hall says:

You couldn’t make it up… okay, you just did, but looks like one version of reality to me!

I agree with you, Chris! This idjit will not go quietly into the night.

15. Sandra says:

Like Rochelle, I”m wondering how fast Melania can hit the divorce courts.

Wouldn’t you love to see it on one of those courtroom reality shows? Trump v. Trump, heard by Judge Judy.

16. If I didn’t know better I’d have thought this was pure fiction with no roots in reality! If only every part of it was true.

🙂 We’ll see….

17. plaridel says:

the end of the line for him. will he commit suicide like hitler? i don’t think so. he’s a coward. it takes a lot of courage to take your own life.

Plaridel, I agree, like you I believe he is much too cowardly to seppeku. I don’t think Dipler took his own. Two whiny cowardly babies with poison flowing through their veins. Good riddance to both of them.

18. James McEwan says:

And not such a scarecrow anymore. I see.

19. draliman says:

Ha 🙂 I bet it will take more than the Special Ferret Unit to get him out though…

20. liz young says:

The owners of Mar-a-Lago timeshares are going to court to stop him living there – and, presumably, Milena won’t be welcome either. Perhaps a bunker is all he can hope for.

So he doesn’t own Mar-a-Lago? I agree, Lizy.