Isn’t inciting a riot a crime?

Female Rioter Dies, Shot During Pro-Trump Siege of Capitol, Police Say

image link

The standing orange stain has been whipping his Magates into a frenzy for quite awhile.  The orange stain incited a riot that has threatened the very seat of our government today.  Why hasn’t the stain been contained?

Just heard live NBC news coverage say that his twitter accounts have been suspended.  I read earlier that he made a video in the rose garden telling the rioters “good job.”

Live coverage:

On the bright side, in Georgia elections, voters there have prevailed and elected two Democratic senators.

1. hanspostcard says:

I was glad to see VP Pence stand up against his madness. He reminds me of King Joffrey in Game Of Thrones.

YES, just like him.

We have had enough rioting in the past year to last for a long time.

3. hanspostcard says:

wouldn’t CALM be nice…people have said the 50’s were boring- [i don’t agree but hey I wasn’t there}- but after a Depression and WWII- boring would have been great…. I could go for a boring 2021- the rest of the way.

4. Could not believe what I was watching today. I’m happy Pence isn’t going along with Trump and it seems there are many resignations taking place and tomorrow may be more. His speech today inciting the riots was so pathetic.

Some are calling it sedition. Others treason. The part where he said come and walk with me and we’ll try to convince the weak ones is inciting a riot in my mind. We’ll see how it all shakes out. I also heard the call he made to GA in re: to senator race asking the official to “find me 11,000 votes” is par for the course.

1. Yes. I wonder why he is so desperate to stay in. Seems weird. Not sure if it’s just his narcissistic personality that can’t lose, or if he’s actually scared of something happening to him once out. BTW, do you know if there will be a google meet today for OLN? Trying to decide if I can make it if there is one in about an hour.

I wonder also! I don’t think there will be a google meet today, but I’ll see if I can find out when the next one is.

1. Okay, sound good!

Looks like 1/21 is the next one!

5. Ingrid says:

Horrible scenes to watch. When can they lock the orange stain up for everyone’s safety?

Soon, I hope 😦

Call it what it is–treason. (K)

That’s what one of my kids texted me earlier today when he updated the death toll to 4 😦

7. As sad as yesterday’s blatant act of insurrection was, it’s a fitting legacy for his time in office. Now it’s time for the 25th Amendment or another Impeachment.

I had to look up 25th Amendment. Seems a good course to take if only for a few weeks. To me he’s a traitor to his country. Maybe he can build a loyal following in prison.

1. Sounds good to me. He could get a MAGA tat.