Songs that Strike a Chord — The HU Band, “Wolf Totem”

The Hu: Mongolian metal | Louder

image link

If this doesn’t give your scalp a serious tingle…

The HU Band!  Just heard them for the first time a few days ago and was instantly hooked.  Rock and Roll/Rockabilly/New Genre/Old Genre is alive and well, my friends.  If you put the cc on the youtube you can see what they’re singing.  And isn’t this video the absolute coolest.

Very unique sound.

Yes and so good! It’s just the right vibration for me.

Isn’t it awesome! Glad you like it!

Just as the motorcycles appeared on my screen, a motorcycle went by outside…spooky! Reminds me of Zappa. (K)

I love those kinds of moments. If Zappa sounds like this I need to listen to more Zappa.

He has his ups and downs.

You are correct! A little bit of everything…I wonder what that instrument is he is playing? Nevermind I looked it up… horsehead fiddle and a three-stringed lute…that is new to me but really cool. I love any musical instrument.

I knew you would enjoy this as anyone who appreciates new music would 🙂

I would have a room full of instruments if I could…I like anything that makes a sound…from a pennywhistle to a mellotron.
        Yes they blended everything together and their culture.