Masters of the Universe — Tao Talk

Marleen reminded me of this post. I think it’s time for a re-blog.

image link image link image link Mushrooms have been magical entities forever, across individuals, timelines, and cultures.  Mushrooms elicit emotional responses from people, whether it is a love or hate relationship.  Having read that mushrooms eat radiation for breakfast before, the daily prompt prompted me to go find data to flesh out the databyte.  The […]

Masters of the Universe — Tao Talk

1. sgeoil says:

Have you read Entangled Life by Merlin Sheldrake? If not, I highly recommend it.

No I haven’t read it, but it is one of the books the presenter recommended. Looks like I need to check it out.

2. These mushrooms are gorgeous! Also, I’m thinking that trypophobia must not be a problem you have considering this photo choice. I know a few sufferers. 😁

🙂 Getting away from fungi would be like trying to get away from air, you’d probably need to go to outer space — and they’d probably be out there also!

3. Marleen says:

The Paul Stamets talk is eye-opening, wonderful, and encouraging. Plus, the mushroom color is fantastic.

Yes it is eye-opening! I think we could make our planet a whole lot happier if we worked with it and not against it.

What wonderful colors and forms they have. Magic indeed. (K)

I didn’t know mushrooms did that. I love them and I wish I knew which ones in the wild were good or bad.

I love them too and can recognize a few good ones to eat but need to get one of those field ID books.

Yea Jen and I look at them around the woods of our house a lot. We do need to get an ID book. I like when they grow in groups… they’re like little villages.

🙂 and they are!