TSM 248 — Transformed

secrets follow.

Every sacred stone wonders
about her soon after.

She is as gentle berry;
peace river poet
over an ancient wind.

I used magnetic poetry for this one, aka The Oracle and tweaked it a teensy bit.  The top image has been edited with filters.

magnetic poetry poem 022523

Carrie is the host of The Sunday Muse.

1. Wonderful! I thought I read “She is a gentle berry” which I thought was a great metaphor. As gentle berry is nice too. ❤️

2. this is truly gorgeous Lisa!❣️

Thanks, Cindy. The Oracle does good work.

3. Badfinger (Max) says:

Lisa…you missed your calling…you would be a great lyricist. peace river poet
    over an ancient wind…it sounds like it came out of a Robert Hunter-Jerry Garcia song.

Max, you saying that pleases me. If I knew more about song structure, I might try.

1. Badfinger (Max) says:

Since I have my music recording computer back up…I’ll find some melody and sent it to you and you can see if you can do it. I’ll just have the music.., no lyrics or singing.

OK that would be awesome, Max. Will look for it in my email.

1. Badfinger (Max) says:

Ok…I have one unfinished that I’m looking for now

1. Wow, I’ll volunteer to review and introduce the world to M&L, aka. Max and Lisa! 🙂

1. Badfinger (Max) says:

Deal! I have a few but today I’ll find it.

🙂 Ya never know, Christian!

1. I think the two of you teaming up for a song would be totally cool. If I get the honor to review the outcome, even better! 🙂

2. Jim says:

For a bits and bytes virtual machine it did wonderfully.
                  Did you feed it the picture or a description?
                  Did you tweak it any afterwards?

I didn’t give it any info but I chose which set of magnetic words I wanted (I think it was nature theme?) You can see the original at the bottom of my post.

2. Jim says:

Thank you Lisa. It was a clever doing.

4. kaykuala says:

Pretty innovative Jade! You always have something different to offer readers that makes it a wonderful anticipation of what’s next? Thanks Ma’am!

Hank

Hank, thank you for that. I also think you offer the same 🙂

Beautiful poem.

You’re welcome Li

6. Nice – I wonder what her secrets are!

7. randydafoe says:

Really enjoyed this one!

8. calmkate says:

Love your choice of words and the flow!

Thanks much, Kate. The Oracle is kind.

1. calmkate says:

no, you are creative!

9. Dale says:

This is just lovely, Lisa.

Thank you, Dale!

10. poetisatinta says:

so pretty and I love the magnetic tiles too I think I could become addicted so limit myself to one a week 🙂

I hear you, AJ!

Peace river poet…I really like that. A beautiful gentle message. (K)

Thanks, Kerfe. I like that line also.

12. Carrie V. H. says:

I so love this Lisa! Vivid and lovely my friend!

Thank you, Dear Carrie.

13. That was lovely, Lisa. I can’t work with Oracles – my mind goes blank. Really well done. ❤

14. selizabryangmailcom says:

You engage in so many different creative things! With such interesting results!
    I know it hasn’t been a month yet–but it feels like it (to me, because time flies by). How’s the story coming? 🙂

As a retiree trapped in the house in winter (feels that way) I have nothing else to do 🙂 Oh dear, I have been sidetracked in a major way with the story. Still at about 2000 words. I plan on getting serious about it starting March 1. What’s the latest haps with your writing, getting published, etc???

15. selizabryangmailcom says:

Hey, been there, done that. Setting a date is a good idea. That’s tomorrow, Li! lol. You’ll get it done. I will NOT nag you, haha.
    Thanks for asking about the writing/publishing. It’s not going well. When I sent out queries to publishers years ago for book 1, everyone gave me an offer. It was only about five, but they ALL made an offer, and I had to choose. Now I’ve already had several rejections, and I’m thinking I’m actually at a disadvantage this time because it was already published, so they can go look up the stats or whatever, see that, no, it wasn’t a best seller, nowhere close, and so I’m not getting any traction with anyone this time. It’s very frustrating. There was even one place that I just tried for the sake of it, ’cause you can’t rule anyone out, but I wasn’t impressed by their site or the fact that people’s books had been out for a long time and only had 7 reviews, say. Well, Li, THEY came back and rejected me! I don’t want to be forced into self-publication. I just don’t have the time to do it all by myself. And it’s not even getting the book OUT there–it’s the constant, endless marketing afterwards. I need help. So we’ll see. I might have to drop book 1 for now and pitch book 2 instead. Maybe someone’ll take me on, then go back and do book 1. And as for the rest–I’m working on a story that I got three different opinions on from “writer” friends about what to do with it, so I’m confused and unmotivated with writing right now! Eeeek, sorry I went on so long. But that’s my story, and I’m sticking with it! lol

Stacey, they are going to regret those rejections one day. I think your plan to pitch book #2 and then pickup book #1 is a good plan. About showing your story to others, that’s always a crapshoot from what I’ve experienced. At that one site where people read and critique (forgot the name now) stories, I sent mine in and they ground it up so fine it became unpalatable paste in my mind and put a blockade up that still has me resistant to even looking at that story again. Don’t let them quench your creative spirit, my friend! I believe in you and your writing skills!!!!!!!!! I need to read more of your work. Please do it for me. And I will promise to get working on that story tomorrow, the literal tomorrow 😉

16. selizabryangmailcom says:

Thanks a lot for your support, Li! I appreciate it, even in between my sobbing, lol. It’s true though–we can’t let the creative spirit get quenched, and mine definitely has been. Like the story those writers tore apart of yours. It’s like, excuse me…there’s a way to phrase things and suggest things, and within ANY suggestions you have, you can ALWAYS weave a compliment and/or positive affirmation about the writing. Bleeeeeh. Oh, well. Here’s positivity, creativity, and every “ivity” you need if you DO continue with your story today!