I decided to get you a passel of gift certificates this year, including one each for:
1) Santa’s Elves Hammer – to break your fingers, in hopes for a Tweetless 2020
2) Orange duct tape – to match your skin when it covers your mouth
Get out of Jail Free card – oops, nevermind.
4) One Congress of frozen yogurt – impeachment flavored
5) One change of heart – good for unlimited miles
6) One soul – do you know how many alt-righters were sacrificed for this one?
Santa’s hammer ting ting tings
Silent Christmas sing sing sings
Lock him up for years of folly
Tra-la la la la la a peach so jolly
Happy heart beats out the chorus
Sacrifice gives much hope for us
It won’t take much guessing to figure out who the passel was for.
Happy Holidays to All. See you in the new year!
Bjorn is today’s host at dVerse. Bjorn says:
Today I want you to write one (or many) rhymes for a gift (real or imagined) to someone close or to a famous (or imagined) person. I leave to you if you want to tell us what the gift is, or make it guess.