Tick Tock Tuesday #30 — Testing for Covid-19

on

Right now what makes me tick is learning as much as I can about what the status of the pandemic, as uncertainty raises my anxiety level.  My news sources include John Oliver and Stephen Colbert.

Pete is the host of Tick Tock Tuesday.  Pete says:
I will tag my posts TTT and I will go looking for other posts with that tag. If you’d like to join in, please do the same, or comment, or pingback to this post, and feel free to reproduce my graphic. Lastly, I look forward to reading about what makes you tick.

1. Jen Goldie says:

This video says “It’s not available in your country.”

Can you go out to youtube and watch it?

1. Jen Goldie says:

I tried that. nope 🤔

That is disturbing 😦 John Oliver talks about all of the things that postponed having Covid-19 tests for months beyond what we should have had them. He also talked about the “presence of antibodies” tests that are now flooding the market, where most of them are just junk. It’s one snafu after another. We need to be having millions tested every day but right now about 200,000 a day. Lots of clips of POTUS lying/minimizing/etc bs.

1. Jen Goldie says:

Yah I know. The dystopian novel continues. I’ve held back posting some of the ones I’ve written. Short stories, not novels. It’s too depressing.
            I’m lucky I live in Ontario I think. My premiere appears to be fighting for more testing. He says it’s the Medical Profession. He’s going in their advice. I dunno.
            I do know our countries shouldn’t be too quick to go back to normal conditions. I’m sorry for the USA but all I can do is watch.
            Apparently Germany is ahead even though they started late. This is all too unreal.

So many people are in the same boat.

It is something uniting the globe. I hope good things come from our feeling of unity at this time.

It is Li. But very few people are looking at this in this light.

3. badfinger20 says:

For once every country is on the same page…I wish it was something better.

John Oliver is great. (K)